Hello, Lovelies! As always, Lola here. After 2 years of posting tutorials on the Beauty Blog and on the Lola's Beauty Vlog (my youtube channel that hosted the blog's videos), it seems as though I've been hacked. The reason for my apparent disappearance was because I was fighting to get my blog/vlog back from hackers! Unfortunately, everything seems to be deleted for good. Oh noes! But fear not! Lola is here to take care of her Lovelies, so welcome to the NEW Lola's Beauty Blog! I hope to see all my familiar Lovelies visiting and commenting in the future. So please bear with me as I start over from scratch. I have some things in the works, so stay tuned for makeup tutorials, hair styling tricks, nail designs, and some fun product reviews! The new LBB will be bigger and better than ever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment